LeidimasAppropriate documentation is required for each structure. Depending on the region, the size of the house, the type of work, the specification of the documents varies. We recommend that you contact your local municipal architect's department to find out what you can build on your site and what documentation you will need.

Many major changes to construction documentation occurred at the end of 2016. Energy classes have changed. As a result, there are many well-established views on how a house up to 80 square meters do not require a building permit and so on. - can be false.

Document processing takes a couple of months to a year and more (if you still need to change land use). If you decide to build a house, one of the
first things you should do is figure out what you can build on your site.